1. There are too many pedophiles in our schools, churches, and government.2. Crime lab understaffing has produced unacceptable backlogs and unreliable results.3. The country is becoming increasingly drug-addled, drunk, and mentally ill.4. We have a ser…
2. Crime lab understaffing has produced unacceptable backlogs and unreliable results.
3. The country is becoming increasingly drug-addled, drunk, and mentally ill.
4. We have a serious shortage of competent, well-trained criminal investigators.
5. There are too many unnecessary, redundant federal crimes.
6. We are giving guns to school teachers unprepared to make life and death decisions.
7. Teachers are using police officers to criminalize classroom disciplinary problems.
8, It takes too long to execute death row prisoners.
9. Our courtrooms are contaminated with junk science and phony experts.
10. Light, plea bargained sentences for violent criminals do not fit their crimes.
11. There is a serious shortage of highly trained forensic pathologists.
12. The American media is awash in violence and pornography.
13. Criminals and terrorists are entering the U.S. through Mexico.
14. Criminal hackers pose a threat to our financial systems and national security.
15. Due to the threat of terrorism, citizens have been losing their privacy through massive governmental data collection and spying.
16. Unsupervised pedophiles and rapists on parole are reoffending at alarming rates.
17. There are untreated, violent paranoid schizophrenics on our streets.
18. Police in many cities are overwhelmed by hit-and-run cases.
19. Over the past five years, the U.S. has suffered an epidemic of murder-suicide cases.
20. In Chicago, Baltimore, St. Louis and many other big cities, black-on-black crime is out of control.